Enjoy a fun during the tour
Guides meetings and trainings.
We tailor the tours to our clients.
Meet people, become friends!
! Prague - Fake guides - WARNING !
Please notice that due to the "legislation mistake", Prague tour guides are not obliged to have a license anymore!!! It leads to the lowering of the quality. We have heard so many fantastic made-up stories and funny lies, from the not-educated or foreign guides in the streets of Prague ... We feel a shame. The fight with the powerful parliament lobbyists is hopeless :-( ...
We rather honestly warn you: PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK IF YOUR PRAGUE GUIDE HAS THE LICENCE AND THE GUIDE BADGE.
Btw: All our guides have the official guide licence.
Why Personal Prague Guide®?
- We do the tours from our heart!
- Professional and friendly individual care for a reasonable price.
- Carefully chosen quality licensed guides!
- Our guides are well educated local people ("NO funky foreign students telling made-up stories" :-)
- Freedom of choice. Start the tour any time and any place you like.
- Your interests will shape the tour! No group to limit you.
- The timing, stops, tempo and duration will depend on you.
- Lear how to escape the tourist traps.
- Get off of the beaten track.
- There will be no group to rush you around, or slow you down.
- Avoid the hell of the multilingual tours :-)
- You can talk with your guide (and other local people) and ask questions.
- Cross the boundary of the guide-books. Get involved!
- You pay after the tour - so we must strive to keep the quality.
You will GET FREE many extras
- PICTURE TIMELINE OF ARCHITECTURE and history (designed by Sarka)
- DISCOUNT CARDS for quality museums and shops (e.g. Mucha, Kafka, Moser glass, Granat Turnov - original garnets, Lobkowitz palace)
- ORIGINAL MAP of Prague - designed by Sarka especially for the independent sightseeing
- BEST OF PRAGUE - current list of the best rated restaurants, theaters, shops ...
- LANGUAGE CARD - Basic Czech words and phrases
- GUIDE ACADEMY - continuous additional training of our guides and drivers
- FREE PICK UP at your HOTEL - we will meet you any place you
- PRAGUE BOOKMARKS - nice bookmark, souvenir.
- SUPPORT CHARITY - Your money will save the local sites. Part of your money goes to the charity (direct donations) and history saving projects as: Legendary site has been discovered and saved
Booking Personal Prague Guide®
Details about the booking process at:
It will help us if you use the button Book a Tour: Book a Tour
OUR CHARITY - we let the good go around
Thanks to our small company we live happily and we have decided to return the positive energy, ... so "the good can go around" :-)
Legendary St. Wenceslas Rotunda in the Lesser Town from 11 century. Save the precious Prague architecture!
It has been miraculously discovered only recently (in 2004). Once again - the legend has proven to be a true. We especially admire the old Romanesque flooring. These beautiful tiles rank among the oldest type of medieval terra-cotta floors!
Our Rotunda project of Charles University
Video about legendary rotunda of st. Wenceslas
We are happy to anounce this project was succesfully finished and the St. Wenceslas Rotunda has been saved and preserved for the future generations. We are very proud and happy to be the part of this project! Participiants who donated higher amout were invited to the celebrating meeting and , we have even received a copy of the precious beautiful tiles. (It is in my home budhist altar now.)
The Korkyne substitutional Home (creche) for kids abandoned by their parents, or they were taken out of the nonfunctional family (drog abuse, violence ...) . This small organisation cares about 20 local kids.
Korkyne - substitutional Home for kids
One More Day for Children - a registered small Non-Governmental Foundation.
They try to secure, protect and improve the lives of children (especially to the invisibles) from the rural and urban poor (SLUMS) in the Republic of Kenya. They build schools and hospitals, save 5 years old girls from forced marriages and much more.
One More Day for Children